28-Apr-2020, Ad#: 18326, Views: 839
Category: Architecture & Interior Design
Architect /Assistant Architect (Fulltime)
Founded in Switzerland and active in both China and Europe, Lemanarc SA is an international architecture design office with operating branches in Lausanne, Zurich and Shanghai.
Lemanarc takes design creativity as its core competitiveness, focuses on project schematic design, mainly for public building projects, which contains many health-related institution designs (our goal is: design the hospital not like a hospital).
Its global vision of top creative and Swiss-quality architectural works are well known in the industry cycle.
Its Shanghai design studio is located on the Bund in Shanghai, China. The small and beautiful international working environment on the Huangpu River makes the communication more intimate and elegant. The respectable and enviable high income and high welfare and humanized flexible work system make you more passionate about design life; numerous industry cooperation and learning exchange opportunities, as well as an open space for growth and cooperation, provide cooperators with a broad stage to display their creative talents.
As part of the Lemanarc team, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and bespoke projects.
- Architectural design and production;
- Project management and coordination;
- Meetings and presentations.
What we can offer you:
- Ticket to Shanghai
- Health Insurance benefits
Desired background and skillset:
- Master's Degree in Architecture from world top 20 universities；
- Love architecture and have the ability to continuously study and research;
- Conceptual design and presentation abilities；
- Familiar with most of design tools, including 2D and 3D；
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork ability;
- Proficiency in English is required, Mandarin, French or German will be a plus;
- Accept working in Shanghai, China and possibly in Switzerland.
10A ,Jiushi Tower ,No.28 South Zhongshan Road , Huangpu District
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18326" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |